Pro-Tec Helmet FullCut Certified
| No Reviews Currently|
Pro-Tec FullCut Certified Helmet
This is the original 1970's skate helmet that became the most recognizable helmet of all time. It features Classic ear protection styling,
Bring back the good vibes of the 70's by rocking the Full-Cut.
• Featuring a HDPE or ABS shell lined with EPS Foam and Compression Moulded Padding, stainless steel hardware and soft tubular webbing.
• Certification: CE EN 1078 / CPSC 1203
• Shell: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
• Liner: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
• Interior: Compression moulded Padding
• Vents: 17 Open Vents for ventilation and drainage
The FullCut Certified Helmet is equipped with EPS foam and is CPSC/CE certified.
The protective industry Speak in that last sentence means a massive machine smashed this helmet against an anvil in a scientific setting to prove to the world it will keep your precious dome safe when you slam.
Pro-Tec does the science so you don’t have to.
Our job is to keep you safe; your job is to go session the park, ride the rails, and have fun. Protection for Progress